We have a genuine passion for pet wellness. Our wellness exams involve physical exams and illness prevention for animals of all ages. This is where we start you and your pet off on the right foot, and check in regularly to see that you’re staying on the right path.
What a wellness exam entails:
We meet with you and your pet to discuss the needs of your furry family member. We answer all your questions, and examine your pet from every angle so we can fully understand their health and track changes over time.
A typical pet wellness includes:
- Annual or semi-annual exams to monitor your pet’s condition
- Testing for heartworm, tick borne diseases, and intestinal parasites
- Bloodwork to catch organ changes early
- Providing flea, tick and heartworm preventatives
- Providing core vaccines and discussing additional vaccines that would align with your pet’s lifestyle
- Offering suggestions for a healthy, balanced diet and proper exercise
- Overview of dental cleanings and how to improve and maintain your pet’s oral health